- Aluminum Shapes LLC.
9000 River Rd.
Delair, NJ 08110
- Web Address:
LED Products in Use
Indoor Lights in Use:
- (441) LED High Bay Fixtures 150W
Outdoor Lights in Use:
- (10) LED Street Lamp 300W
Cost Savings Analysis Projections
Indoor Lighting Projected Savings:
- Projected Monthly Savings of 96,956 /kWh equaling $5,817.39 at the rate of $0.060 /kWh
- Projected Annual Savings of 1,163,472 /kWh equaling $69,808.68 at the rate of $0.060 /kWh
- That is $393,585.65 in projected electrical savings over the life of the LED bulb.
Outdoor Lighting Projected Savings:
- Projected Monthly Savings of 3,007 /kWh equaling $330.00 at the rate of $0.1098 /kWh
- Projected Annual Savings of 36,084 /kWh equaling $3,960.00 at the rate of $0.1098 /kWh
- This is $45,342.00 in projected electrical savings over the life of the LED bulb.
Getting a Look at LED
In 2014 Aluminum Shapes LLC sampled a LED High Bay 150W fixture for their facility in Delair, NJ. The facility maintenance crew was blown away with the quality of light the fixture produced. The light produced by the LED High Bay proved not only to be far superior to that of the 400W Metal Halide it replaced, but, it also uses roughly 70 percent less energy. With this Aluminum Shapes began converting their 400W Metal Halide fixtures with the much more efficient and illuminating LED High Bay 150W fixtures. Having seen LED lighting in action indoors Aluminum Shapes then decided to sample an LED solution for their outdoor lighting needs. Again the facility maintenance crew was blown away by the illuminating power and energy efficiency of LED lighting and has began to convert their outdoor lighting with an LED solution from Bright Idea LED as well.
A Look at the Cost Savings Analysis
Looking to the Future
- With all LED High Bay 150W fixtures are installed Aluminum Shapes stands to save $5,817.39 monthly from the reduced electrical consumption.
- With all LED Street Lamp 300W fixtures installed Aluminum Shapes stands to save an additional $330.00 monthly.
- Aluminum Shapes facility maintenance crew will have time for other important projects now that light maintenance, such as bulb and ballast replacement, are no longer necessary. It is difficult to measure this factor but it is a significant value for any maintenance crew.