- Chalmers & Kubeck
1018 11th Street
Beaver Fall, PA 15010
- Web Address:
LED Products in Use
- (520) LED 4ft Tube Bulb 18W
Cost Savings Analysis Projections
- Projected Monthly Savings of 15,332 /kWh equaling $1,426.00 at the rate of $0.093 /kWh
- Projected Annual Savings of 183,984 /kWh equaling $17,112.00 at the rate of $0.093 /kWh
- That is $97,880.64 in projected electrical savings over the life of the LED bulbs.
What to Consider When Choosing Lighting
When faced with a facility that was going to have all lighting installed new the management team at Chalmers & Kubeck was presented with two choices. On one hand you have T5 Fluorescent lighting @ 35W per bulb not including the ballast, this is the most energy efficient option of the outdated fluorescent technology. On the other hand was LED lighting @ 18W per bulb with no ballast needed, the most energy efficient lighting technology in the world today. With LED the electrical lighting cost for a month is roughly 70% less than that of the T5 Fluorescent lighting. In the end the decision was an easy one. Use LED and save!
A Look at the Cost Savings Analysis
The Bottom Line
- With the entirety of the LED 4ft Tubes installed Chalmers & Kubeck is projected to save $1,426.00 monthly.
- This is huge savings over T5 Tubes. Projected saving of $17,112.00 annually.
- Since installing LED lighting at their Beaver Fall facility Chalmers & Kubeck has also been converting their other facilities to LED.